A group of boating enthusiasts and small businesses who have a swag of innovations to make boating more sustainable will be putting their technologies and products on display at Australia’s first ever Eco Boat Show, at Pittwater’s Bayview Anchorage, on Sunday 18 November. Many have not previously been available in Australia.
A range of brand new technologies will be displayed, including:
- Efoy hydrogen fuel cell generators for cruising and racing yachts,
- Torqueedo electric outboards for yachts and dinghies,
- Bellmann electric inboard motors for yachts,
- Watt&Sea hydro generators for cruising and racing yachts,
- Solbianflex lightweight flexible solar panels,
Bellmann marine electric saildrive - Eco Boat Show, Bayview - Dick Clarke
Also on display:
- Greenline 33, the world’s first solar-hybrid luxury motor cruiser,
- Mothership, a brand new solar powered luxury houseboat design,
- and ‘Moondog’ solar powered catamaran will be motoring around Bayview Anchorage.
The Bayview Eco Boat Show is open to all, free of charge, at 1741 Pittwater Road, Bayview NSW.
Sunday 18 November 2012, 10am till 5pm. Event details can be obtained by emailing Dick Clarke email@example.com, or mobile 0403 003 997.
by Dick Clarke
Click on the FB Like link to post this story to your FB wall
7:46 PM Sun 14 Oct 2012GMT
Click here for printer friendly version
Click here to send us feedback or comments about this story.