Dubbed 'Australia’s only working boat show’, the Gold Coast Marine Expo is staged within the facilities of Australia’s largest boat manufacturing plants and shipyards. This ready-made venue provides the perfect location for you to explore ‘behind the scenes’ of boat building, refitting and repairs in an informative and interactive manner.
Dates: 1-3 November 2013.
Location: The Gold Coast Marine Precinct, Waterway Drive, Coomera, Queensland.
Times: 9am - 5pm daily.
On display we will be showcasing the following new models:
• Fountaine Pajot - Sanya 57 – Company demonstrator available for immediate delivery
• Fountaine Pajot - Hélia 44 - 2013 model
• Fountaine Pajot - Lipari 41 Evolution - Asia-Pacific launch
• Catana 59 - Asia-Pacific launch - Company demonstrator available for immediate delivery
• Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts - Summerland 40
Out-of-Water Boat Show:
To coincide with the Gold Coast International Marine Expo, we are also excited to announce the opening our new Gold Coast Sales Centre which incorporates the innovative Out-of-Water Boat Show. This new concept will showcase a great range of premium new and pre-owned multihulls available for sale all on the hardstand at The Boat Works facility next to the Expo.
These vessels will be on display on the hard-stand:
More at www.multihullsolutions.com.au